Best Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500
The leveling kit is designed to level the front of your Dodge Ram so it is flush with the rear suspension of the vehicle, ultimately giving your truck a LEVELED look. The Dodge Ram comes from the factory with a small rake pointing down from the rear of the vehicle to the front. The alignment kit is designed to be added to the OEM suspension, which will end up helping to compensate for this rake by aligning the front of the Dodge Ram.
Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1994 – 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD. Does NOT Fit Ram 1500 Mega Cab or Extended Cab models.
- CONTENTS: (2x) High Strength Steel Front Spring Spacers, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2.5 Inch Front Suspension Lift. An alignment is always recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt on installation usually takes 1-2 hours. For a safe installation process we recommend using a Coil Spring Compressor Tool.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your truck and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. Factory shocks can be reused.
Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- COMPATIBLE WITH Overload models with the 4″ Axle for 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD. Please check to ensure that you do not have a Non-Overload model or one with the 3.5″ Axle.
- CONTENTS: 2x High-Strength Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers, 2x High-Strength Steel Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Round Bend U-Bolts, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Full 3″ front + 2″ rear suspension lift.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 2 to 4 hours without the need for special tools. Please note: We recommend using a Coil Spring Compressor for easy removal and reinstallation of your springs.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires
Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500 2014
- Fits 2014-Current Ram 2500 and 3500
- Provides 2.5″ of lift
- Easy bolt-on installation with no trimming or cutting
- Made in the USA
Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Give your Ram the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to Conquer On and Off-Road Obstacles | Maintains smooth, OEM like ride
- Levels the Front with the Rear.
- Easy at Home Installation, supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2014 – 2020 Ram 2500 (4WD). Does not fit Power Wagon models.
- CONTENTS: (2x) High-Strength Steel Spring Spacers, (2x) Shock Relocation Brackets, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3 inch front suspension leveling lift.
- INSTALLATION: Easy ‘bolt-on’ installation takes 2 – 3 hours. No special tools are required.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your truck and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. Factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality.
Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500 Buying Guide
Benefits of Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Dodge Ram can be as little as one inch and if your Dodge Ram is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram can correct this in no time. Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram is easy to install and they can align your Dodge Ram on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500 can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Dodge Ram with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Dodge Ram.
- An equalizer for the Dodge Ram can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Dodge Ram will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Leveling Kits
All leveling kits can have the same effect on your Dodge Ram 2500 – raising the front of the Dodge Ram and leveling its height. None of the leveling kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Dodge Ram 2500?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Dodge Ram, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Dodge Ram to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Dodge Ram.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Dodge Ram 2500. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Dodge Ram 2500
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Dodge Ram 2500 are needed to reach all Dodge Ram 2500 suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Dodge Ram and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Dodge Ram from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Dodge Ram 2500
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Dodge Ram at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Dodge Ram 2500 for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Dodge Ram as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Dodge Ram.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Dodge Ram.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them into your Dodge Ram where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Dodge Ram are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Dodge Ram 2500 while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Dodge Ram.
Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500 FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Leveling Kits for the Dodge Ram 2500?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Dodge Ram, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Leveling Kits for my Dodge Ram 2500 myself?
A. Most Leveling Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Leveling Kits for the Dodge Ram include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Leveling Kits for Dodge Ram 2500 used for?
A. Leveling Kits are needed to make your Dodge Ram look more level. Leveling Kits can add lift, balance your Dodge Ram and offer other great benefits.