Best Lift Kits for EZGO
Suspension Lift Kit for your EZGO. The Suspension Lift Kit helps you increase the ground clearance of your EZGO by installing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers in place. The Suspension Lift Kit for the EZGO provides increased height between the frame and the ground. This contributes to a noticeable increase in ground clearance. Articulation is basically improved by using a good suspension kit for the EZGO. You won’t need to crawl on four wheels or rocks, and the appearance of the EZGO will be more appealing.
Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Used only on January 9, 2001-current E-Z-GO TXT Vehicles
- Offers a 2″ Lift
- The E-Z-GO Lift kit includes: leaf springs, shock absorbers, shackle plates, shock boots, hardware, and instructions
- Brand – Parts Direct
- Item model number – LIFT-102
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer – No
Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO
The difference in height between the rear and front of your EZGO can be as little as one inch and if your EZGO is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO are easy to install and they can align your EZGO on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your EZGO with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower EZGO.
- An equalizer for the EZGO can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your EZGO will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your EZGO – raising the front of the EZGO and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on EZGO?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for EZGO, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your EZGO to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your EZGO.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the EZGO. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for EZGO
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your EZGO are needed to reach all EZGO suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for EZGO and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the EZGO from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for EZGO
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the EZGO at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the EZGO for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the EZGO as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the EZGO.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your EZGO.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your EZGO where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your EZGO are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your EZGO while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the EZGO.
Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the EZGO?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your EZGO, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my EZGO myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the EZGO include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for EZGO used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your EZGO look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your EZGO and offer other great benefits.