Best Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor
Suspension Lift Kit for your Ford Raptor. The Suspension Lift Kit helps you increase the ground clearance of your Ford Raptor by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Ford Raptor provides increased height between the frame and the ground. This contributes to a noticeable increase in ground clearance. Articulation is basically improved by using a good suspension kit for the Ford Raptor. You won’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, and the Ford Raptor’s appearance will be more appealing.
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Give your F-150 the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance | Premium N3 Shock Absorbers the Best in Performance for On and Off-Road Use.
- High Clearance Crossmembers | Durable Lifted Knuckles | Fabricated Rear Blocks.
- Product and Installation Supported by RC.
- Backed by Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty – Shocks 3 Years
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Fits 2014-UP Ford F150 2WD/4WD with 1 piece driveshaft
- Includes strong tubular steel Control Arms with heavy-duty ball joints
- Includes tapered rear block for correct driveshaft angle – Includes our 66-2215 2.25″ Front Leveling Kit
- Allows for up to 35″ tall tires
- Limited Lifetime
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Fully Adjustable KING coilovers and rear reservoir shocks
- Direct bolt-on (No Weld Design)
- Allows the use of 18″ or larger factory wheels
- Makes room for up to 35″ tires
- Maintains awesome ride quality and handling characteristics
- Aligns to OEM specifications
- Corrects front to rear factory rake
- Retains OEM track width
- 2x Front Billet Lift Spacers
- 2x Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
- 4x Square Bend U-Bolts
- High-Strength Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Precision CNC Machined for Outstanding Performance and Quality
- Professional Protective Coating to Prevent Oxidation & Rust
- Allows for Installation of Plus Sized Tires
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Ford Raptor can be as little as one inch and if your Ford F-150 is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 are easy to install and they can align your Ford F-150 on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Ford F-150 with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Ford F-150.
- An equalizer for the Ford F-150 can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Ford F-150 will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Ford F-150 – raising the front of the Ford F-150 and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Ford F-150 Raptor?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Ford F-150, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Ford F-150 to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Ford F-150.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Ford F-150. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Ford F-150 are needed to reach all Ford F-150 suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Ford F-150 and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Ford F-150 from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Ford F-150 at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Ford F-150 Raptor for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Ford F-150 as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Ford F-150.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Ford F-150.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Ford F-150 Raptor where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Ford F-150 are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Ford F-150 Raptor while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Ford F-150.
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Ford F-150 Raptor?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Ford F-150, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Ford F-150 Raptor myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Ford F-150 include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-150 Raptor used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Ford F-150 look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Ford F-150 Raptor and offer other great benefits.