Best Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch FX4
Suspension Lift Kit for your Ford F-350 King Ranch. The Suspension Lift Kit will help you increase the ground clearance in your Ford F-350 King Ranch by allowing you to install front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Ford F-350 King Ranch provides increased height between the frame and the ground. This noticeably increases ground clearance. Articulation is improved by using a good suspension kit for the Ford Raptor. You won’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, and the appearance of the Ford F-350 King Ranch will be unique.
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch
- Max Tire: 38″
- Includes SST3000 Shocks
- For trucks with one-piece driveshafts
- Great lift for a great value!
- Install time: 6-10 hours
- Product Type: Auto Part
- Item Package Dimension:30.48 cm L X40.64 cm W X58.42 cm H
- Item Package Weight:23.859 kg
- Item Package Quantity:1
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- COMPATIBLE WITH 1999 – 2020 Ford F-350.
- CONTENTS: 2x Aircraft Billet Front Lift Spacer, 2x Aircraft Billet Rear Lift Blocks, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 2-inch front suspension lift and 1-inch rear suspension lift. Factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality. *IMPORTANT: Some vehicles come equipped with 2″ or 4″ rear pre-installed factory blocks. Rear Lift height will vary based on the size of the existing block.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 1 to 2 hours without the need for special tools. An alignment is recommended after install.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Ford F-350 can be as little as one inch and if your Ford F-350 is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 are easy to install and they can align your Toyota Tacoma on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Ford F-350 with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Ford F-350.
- An equalizer for the Ford F-350 can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Ford F-350 will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Ford F-350 – raising the front of the Ford F-350 and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Ford F-350 King Ranch?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Ford F-350, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Ford F-350 to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Ford F-350.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Ford F-350. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Ford F-350 are needed to reach all Ford F-350 suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Ford F-350 and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Ford F-350 from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Ford F-350 at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Ford F-350 for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Ford F-350 as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Ford F-350.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Ford F-350.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Ford F-350 where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Ford F-350 are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Ford F-350 while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Ford F-350.
Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 King Ranch FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Ford F-350?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Ford F-350, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Ford F-350 myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Ford F-350 include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Ford F-350 used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Ford F-350 look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Ford F-350 and offer other great benefits.