Best Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline
Suspension Lift Kit for your Honda Ridgeline vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Honda Ridgeline by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Honda Ridgeline increases the height between the frame and the ground. This provides increased ground clearance. Articulation has been improved overall with a good suspension kit for the Honda Ridgeline. Now you don’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the appearance of the Honda Ridgeline will be much more improved.
Suspension Lift Kit for Honda Ridgeline
- Other Parts Required For A Complete Set
- Components Powder Coated Black To Resist Corrosion
- Greater Level Of Performance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Suspension Lift Kit for Honda Ridgeline 2006, 1007, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- DETAILS: 2 Inch Front and 2 Inch Rear Lift
- APPLICATIONS: 2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline (2WD 4WD)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: (x2) Carbon Steel Front Strut Spacers, (x2) Carbon Steel Rear Strut Spacers, (x2) Extended Sway Bar End Links, Hardware and Installation Instructions
- TIME FRAME: Installs In Approximately 4 – 6 Hours.
- Heavy Metal Suspensions products are the safest way to lift your vehicle without compromising ride quality. CNC constructed with computer programmed pulse welds, Heavy Metal high-grade steel is guaranteed never to break under even the toughest conditions. Each kit comes complete with installation instructions, high-grade hardware and ASE certified telephone support.
Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Honda Ridgeline can be as little as one inch and if your Honda Ridgeline is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline are easy to install and they can align your Honda Ridgeline on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Honda Ridgeline with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Honda Ridgeline.
- An equalizer for the Honda Ridgeline can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Honda Ridgeline will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All V kits can have the same effect on your Honda Ridgeline – raising the front of the Honda Ridgeline and leveling its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Honda Ridgeline?
Before commencing installation of the Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Honda Ridgeline to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Honda Ridgeline.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Honda Ridgeline. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Honda Ridgeline are needed to reach all Honda Ridgeline suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Honda Ridgeline from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Honda Ridgeline at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Honda Ridgeline for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Honda Ridgeline as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Honda Ridgeline.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Honda Ridgeline.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Honda Ridgeline where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Honda Ridgeline are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Honda Ridgeline while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Honda Ridgeline.
Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Honda Ridgeline?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Honda Ridgeline, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Honda Ridgeline myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Honda Ridgeline include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Honda Ridgeline used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Honda Ridgeline look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Honda Ridgeline and offer other great benefits.