Best Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche
Suspension Lift Kit for your Jeep Comanche. The Suspension Lift Kit is designed to increase the ground clearance of your Jeep Comanche by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Jeep Comanche provides increased height between the frame and the ground. This allows for a significant increase in ground clearance. Articulation is improved with the Jeep Comanche Suspension Lift Kit. When you don’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the Jeep Comanche’s appearance is much more interesting.
Suspension Lift Kit for Jeep Comanche 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Specially formulated polyurethane materials
- Increases performance and handling characteristics
- Vehicle fluid and road grime resistant
- Improves road control
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Jeep Comanche can be as little as one inch and if your Jeep Comanche is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche are easy to install and they can align your Jeep Comanche on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Jeep Comanche with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Jeep Comanche.
- An equalizer for the Jeep Comanche can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Jeep Comanche will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Jeep Comanche – raising the front of the Jeep Comanche and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Jeep Comanche?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Jeep Comanche to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Jeep Comanche.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Jeep Comanche. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Jeep Comanche are needed to reach all Jeep Comanche suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Jeep Comanche from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Jeep Comanche at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Jeep Comanche for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Jeep Comanche as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Jeep Comanche.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Jeep Comanche.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Jeep Comanche where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Jeep Comanche are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Jeep Comanche while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Jeep Comanche.
Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Jeep Comanche?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Jeep Comanche, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Jeep Comanche myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Jeep Comanche include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Jeep Comanche used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Jeep Comanche look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Jeep Comanche and offer other great benefits.