Best Lift Kits KIA Retona
Suspension Lift Kit for your KIA Retona vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your KIA Retona by replacing the front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the KIA Retona increases the height between the frame and the ground. This allows for more ground clearance. The articulation is improved overall with a good suspension kit for the KIA Retona. Even if you don’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your KIA Retona will be much more attractive.
Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Complete lift kit 30mm
- Easily maneuver in snow, dirt and on country roads with additional clearance
- Effortlessly park near higher curbs where previously you had to be cautious
- Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
- Please, check the compatibility in the Product description below. Not sure if the lift kit is compatible with your car? Contact us and we will suggest the proper lift kit for you!
Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona
The difference in height between the rear and front of your KIA Retonacan be as little as one inch and if your KIA Retona is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona are easy to install and they can align your KIA Retona on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your KIA Retona with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower KIA Retona.
- An equalizer for the KIA Retona can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your KIA Retona will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your KIA Retona – raising the front of the KIA Retona and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a KIA Retona?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for KIA Retona, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your KIA Retona to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your KIA Retona.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the KIA Retona. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for KIA Retona
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your KIA Retona are needed to reach all KIA Retona suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for KIA Retona and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the KIA Retona from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for KIA Retona
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the KIA Retona at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the KIA Retona for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the KIA Retona as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the KIA Retona.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your KIA Retona.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your KIA Retona where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your KIA Retona are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your KIA Retona while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the KIA Retona.
Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the KIA Retona?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your KIA Retona, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my KIA Retona myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the KIA Retona include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for KIA Retona used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your KIA Retona look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your KIA Retona and offer other great benefits.