Best Lift Kits for Mazda BT-50
Suspension Lift Kit for your Mazda BT50 vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Mazda BT50 by replacing the front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Mazda BT50 increases the height between the frame and the ground. This allows for more ground clearance. The articulation is improved overall with a good suspension kit for the Mazda BT50. Even if you don’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Mazda BT50 will be much more attractive.
Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT50
- This is a Pickup specific Front Suspension Lift Up Kits. It is made to fit for Ford Ranger T6 for Mazda BT-50 model so it can fit and use existing well.
- This Suspension Lift Kits can Lift up your car efficiently and enhanced shock absorption, make your driving more safe and comfortable.
- It does not require any sort of modification or drilling to finish the installation.
Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT50 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- FITMENT: Compatible With Suitable For Mazda BT-50 BT50 Pickup Truck T6 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
- Set of 8 – ! 100% Made In Thailand NOT China
- NISTO Aftermarket Automotive Rubber Part
- EXACT FIT, EASY INSTALLATION -, High Precision, Long Life
Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT50 Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT-50
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Mazda BT50 can be as little as one inch and if your Mazda BT50 is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT50 can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT50 are easy to install and they can align your Mazda BT50 on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT50 can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Mazda BT50 with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT-50 can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Mazda BT50.
- An equalizer for the Mazda BT50 can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Mazda BT50 will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Mazda BT50 – raising the front of the Mazda BT-50 and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT50 will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Mazda BT-50?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Mazda BT50, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Mazda BT50 to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Mazda BT50.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Mazda BT50. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Mazda BT50
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Mazda BT50 are needed to reach all Mazda BT50 suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Mazda BT50 and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Mazda BT50 from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Mazda BT50
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Mazda BT50 at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Mazda BT-50 for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Mazda BT50 as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Mazda BT50.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Mazda BT50.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Mazda BT50 where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Mazda BT50 are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Mazda BT-50 while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Mazda BT50.
Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT-50 FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT50.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Mazda BT50?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Mazda BT50, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Mazda BT-50 myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Mazda BT50 include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Mazda BT-50 used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Mazda BT50 look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Mazda BT50 and offer other great benefits.