Best Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier
Suspension Lift Kit for your Nissan Frontier vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Nissan Frontier vehicle by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Nissan Frontier increases the height between the frame and the ground. This allows you to increase ground clearance. The articulation is improved overall with a good suspension kit for the Nissan Frontier. Even if you don’t need to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Nissan Frontier will be much more interesting.
Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2005 – 2020 Nissan Frontier. *Does NOT Fit Pro4X Model.
- CONTENTS: (2x) High-Strength Steel Front Strut Spacers, (2x) High-Strength Steel Shackles, (2x) Polyurethane UCA Bump Stops, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, and Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3 Inch Front + 2 Inch Rear Suspension Lift. | *Please note that spacer thickness to lift height is NOT a 1:1 ratio. It is recommended that you measure your vehicle ride height before and after to see the full lift amount has been achieved.
- INSTALLATION: After an easy 2-4 hour installation process, you’re ready to feature your new and improved ride! *An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. High-Density Polyurethane Bump Stops are included to help prevent hard impacts and damage to the control arms and strut bucket due to metal-to-metal contact.
Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Nissan Frontier can be as little as one inch and if your Nissan Frontier is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier are easy to install and they can align your Nissan Frontier on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Nissan Frontier with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Nissan Frontier.
- An equalizer for the Nissan Frontier can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Nissan Frontier will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Nissan Frontier – raising the front of the Nissan Frontier and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Nissan Frontier?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Nissan Frontier to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Nissan Frontier.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Nissan Frontier. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Nissan Frontier are needed to reach all Nissan Frontier suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Nissan Frontier from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Nissan Frontier at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Nissan Frontier for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Nissan Frontier as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Nissan Frontier.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Nissan Frontier.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Nissan Frontier where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Nissan Frontier are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Nissan Frontier while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Nissan Frontier.
Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Nissan Frontier?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Nissan Frontier, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Nissan Frontier myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Nissan Frontier include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Frontier used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Nissan Frontier look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Nissan Frontier and offer other great benefits.