Best Lift Kits for Nissan Navara
Suspension Lift Kit for your Nissan Navara. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Nissan Navara by replacing front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Nissan Navara Suspension Lift Kit increases the height between the frame and the ground. This will provide much more ground clearance. The articulation is improved overall with a good suspension kit for the Nissan Navara. Even if you don’t need to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Nissan Navara will look much more spectacular.
Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Included components: 2.5” SST Lift Kit without Shocks
- Package Dimensions: 20.32 L x 40.64 H x 20.32 W (centimeters)
- Made in United States
Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Nissan Navara can be as little as one inch and if your Nissan Navara is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara are easy to install and they can align your Nissan Navara on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Nissan Navara with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Nissan Navara.
- An equalizer for the Nissan Navara can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Nissan Navara will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Nissan Navara – raising the front of the Nissan Navara and leveling its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Nissan Navara?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Nissan Navara, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Nissan Navara to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Nissan Navara.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Chevrolet Silverado. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Nissan Navara
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Nissan Navara are needed to reach all Nissan Navara suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Nissan Navara and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Nissan Navara from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Nissan Navara
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Chevrolet Silverado at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Nissan Navara for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Nissan Navara as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Nissan Navara.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Nissan Navara.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Nissan Navara where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Nissan Navara are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Nissan Navara while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Nissan Navara.
Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Nissan Navara?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Nissan Navara, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Nissan Navara myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Nissan Navara include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Nissan Navara used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Nissan Navara look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Nissan Navara and offer other great benefits.