Best Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny
Suspension Lift Kit for your Suzuki Jimny vehicle. The Suspension Lift Kit increases the ground clearance of your Suzuki Jimny by replacing the front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Suspension Lift Kit for the Suzuki Jimny increases the height between the frame and the ground. This allows for more ground clearance. The articulation is improved overall with a good suspension kit for the Suzuki Jimny. Even if you don’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Suzuki Jimny will be much more attractive.
Suspension Lift Kit for Suzuki Jimny 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 ,2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Complete lift kit 50mm
- Easily maneuver in snow, dirt, and on country roads with additional clearance
- Effortlessly park near higher curbs where previously you had to be cautious
- Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
- Please, check the compatibility in the Product description below. Not sure if the lift kit is compatible with your car? Contact us and we will suggest the proper lift kit for you!
Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Suzuki Jimny can be as little as one inch and if your Suzuki Jimny is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny are easy to install and they can align your Suzuki Jimny on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Suzuki Jimny with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Suzuki Jimny.
- An equalizer for the Suzuki Jimny can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Suzuki Jimny will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All V kits can have the same effect on your Suzuki Jimny – raising the front of the Suzuki Jimny and leveling its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Suzuki Jimny?
Before commencing installation of the Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Suzuki Jimny to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Suzuki Jimny.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Suzuki Jimny. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Suzuki Jimny are needed to reach all Suzuki Jimny suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Suzuki Jimny from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Suzuki Jimny at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Suzuki Jimny for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Suzuki Jimny as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Suzuki Jimny.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Suzuki Jimny.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Suzuki Jimny where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Suzuki Jimny are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Suzuki Jimny while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Suzuki Jimny.
Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Suzuki Jimny?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Suzuki Jimny, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Suzuki Jimny myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Suzuki Jimny include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Suzuki Jimny used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Suzuki Jimny look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Suzuki Jimny and offer other great benefits.