Best Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4
Suspension Lift Kit for your Toyota Rav4. The Suspension Lift Kit will help increase the ground clearance of your Toyota Rav4 by replacing the front and rear suspension components and shock absorbers. The Toyota Rav4 Suspension Lift Kit will increase the height between the frame and the ground. This provides more ground clearance. Articulation is improved overall with the Toyota Rav4 suspension kit. Even if you don’t have to crawl on four wheels or rocks, the look of your Toyota Rav4 will be more attractive.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4
- Lift kits are vehicle-specific engineered to the highest standards. Made in the USA.
- Offset designed fabricated heavy-duty steel plate top-mount strut extensions maintain factory alignment geometry.
- Easy, bolt-on installation – no permanent modifications.
- Delivers increased ground clearance.
- Allows for increased tire sizes that are ideal for trail adventures.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Complete lift kit 40mm
- Easily maneuver in snow, dirt, and on country roads with additional clearance
- Effortlessly park near higher curbs where previously you had to be cautious
- Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires.
- Please, check the compatibility in the Product description below. Not sure if the lift kit is compatible with your car? Contact us and we will suggest the proper lift kit for you!
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 Buying Guide
Benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4
The difference in height between the rear and front of your Toyota Rav4 can be as little as one inch and if your Toyota Rav4 is not aligned, there is often a visual mismatch. Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 can correct this in no time. Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 are easy to install and they can align your Toyota Rav4 on both ends in just a few hours.
The benefits of Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 can be quite significant
- You can use larger wheels for your Toyota Rav4 with enough clearance to prevent friction.
- Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 can add extra support for the front equipment, preventing possible sagging.
- You’ll prevent a common sagging problem in the lower Toyota Rav4.
- An equalizer for the Toyota Rav4 can reduce braking pressure, especially when you need to brake quickly.
- Your Toyota Rav4 will become more balanced, reducing excessive wear.
The Most Common Types of Suspension Lift Kits
All Suspension kits can have the same effect on your Toyota Rav4 – raising the front of the Toyota Rav4 and Suspension its height. None of the Suspension Lift kits are one-size-fits-all, each kit is designed for a different truck and SUV model. Each Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 will have a different method of installation. So before you choose any alignment kit, it’s important to know the common types so you know you’re making the right decision.
How to Install Lift Kit on a Toyota Rav4?
Before commencing installation of the Body Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4, be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions included with the outboard lift kit. Our instructions are an approximate guide and not a substitute for the manufacturer’s recommendations.
After installation, we recommend taking your Toyota Rav4 to have it checked by a suspension specialist, who can ensure that all parts are in place and suitable for your Toyota Rav4.
Note that there are two types of lift kits – suspension lift kits and body lift kits for the Toyota Rav4. The installation of each is markedly different, so be sure to read the correct instructions below.
Minimum tools needed to install Body Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4
- Pry bars are needed to remove any parts.
- PB Blaster is a penetrating oil that is better suited to elastic mounts.
- A standard socket and ¼”-1″ wrench set are needed to unscrew parts.
- Vehicle jacks and stands rated for your Toyota Rav4 are needed to reach all Toyota Rav4 suspension parts.
- A torque wrench is needed to fit the reinforcements to the correct torque.
- A lug wrench is needed to save time when removing lugs from the strut.
- Screwdriver for unscrewing parts and reassembling parts.
- Hammer to break out old parts.
Our recommendations do not replace the manufacturer’s installation manual for Body Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 and are advisory in nature.
Be sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions for installing the lift kit before removing the Toyota Rav4 from the ground.
Installing Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Loosen the lug nuts.
- Position the front of the Toyota Rav4 at a height high enough for you to climb under the vehicle and install the new components.
- Always fit protective stands under each side of the Toyota Rav4 for support.
- Raise the floor jack under the axle to support the weight of the Toyota Rav4 as the suspension components are removed.
- Remove the wheels of the Toyota Rav4.
- Remove the following components: Running shocks, U-bolts, and springs from your Toyota Rav4.
- Take the new U-bolts and fit them to your Toyota Rav4 where the old ones used to be.
- Assemble the shocks using the kit’s instructions.
- Ensure that all nuts, bolts, and new components on your Toyota Rav4 are securely fastened (use a torque wrench).
- Remove the safety struts and carefully lower your Toyota Rav4 while holding it level.
- Re-clamp the battery’s negative terminal.
- Repeat the steps above for the rear suspension for the Toyota Rav4.
Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 FAQ:
You can see our answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4.
Q. How big is the tire I can install with the Suspension Lift Kits for the Toyota Rav4?
A. It depends on the alignment kit you choose. Some offer plenty of tire space in your Toyota Rav4, but it will vary depending on the elevation of the leveling kit.
Q. Can I install Suspension Lift Kits for my Toyota Rav4 myself?
A. Most Suspension Lift Kits can easily be installed by yourself in your garage. Suspension Lift Kits for the Toyota Rav4 include all the necessary parts and you don’t need any special equipment for installation.
Q. What are the Suspension Lift Kits for Toyota Rav4 used for?
A. Suspension Lift Kits are needed to make your Toyota Rav4 look more level. Suspension Lift Kits can add lift, balance your Toyota Rav4 and offer other great benefits.